Orora North America (ONA) is currently looking for a Training Specialist to support the delivery of Orora North America's talent strategies and objectives via its internal university. The Training Specialist will design, develop and deliver training solutions including eLearning, blended training and associated support materials for internal customers through Orora Global Univesity. The position is based at our headquarters in Buena Park, CA and will report to the Manager, Talent Development & Communications.
1. Design and deploy blended learning sessions. Able to work with multiple delivery systems including WBT authoring tools, Web-Ex, Train-the-Trainer and Stand and Deliver. Exhibit knowledge of L&D principles and models such as ADDIE, ROI, Kirkpatrick, etc.
2. Partner with the HR team to develop learning content and or toolkits in key areas such as leadership, management, development planning, interviewing and performance management.
3. Deliver systems training including Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and Performance Management Systems, ERP and related systems.
4. Deliver training both in-person, via other processes (Web, Teleconference, Train-the-Trainer, print, etc.), and also using a network of SMEs across APD.
5. Partner with HR team to deliver annual Engagement Survey. Assist with survey deployment. Coordinate delivery of results, focus groups, outcomes, and engagement action plans.
6. Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Education And Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 2 to 3 years Talent Management, Learning Development or Organizational Development experience
- Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships internally and externally
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to operate individually and employ solid decision-making skills
- Experience with the following tools and technologies is preferred:
- Knowledge of the ADDIE model, Learning Management Systems
- and SCORM standards
- E-learning authoring tools (e.g., Snap!, Camtasia, Lectora,
- Flash, ToolBook etc.)
- Photo editing software tools (Photoshop, Fireworks)
- Video, audio, HTML and XML editing (any tools)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Orora North America (ONA) focuses on corrugated manufacturing and distribution. In addition, we sell stock and custom packaging supplies, janitorial products, and promotional items. ONA serves a broad range of industries including: agriculture, technology, food & beverage, pharmaceutical & automotive. Our business focuses heavily on customer service and value added services, and is best known for delivering customized, packaging solutions to a wide variety of customers. To learn more, visit www.ororagroup.com
Our business groups are made up of:
- Landsberg: offers a wide range of stock and custom packaging products including primary, secondary and tertiary options, while delivering customized and value added packaging solutions. To learn more, visit www.landsberg.com
- Landsberg Engineered Packaging Solutions: combines its world class flexible packaging capabilities, leading edge equipment and materials with the outstanding infrastructure, logistics and market presence of the Landsberg organization. To learn more, visit www.landsbergeps.com
- Corru-Kraft: manufactures linerboard into corrugated sheets and offers many innovative product options designed to help solve the most challenging packaging needs. To learn more, visit www.corrukraft.com
- Manufactured Packaging Products: manufacturers a wide variety of high-quality custom and stock corrugated products. To learn more, visit www.mppmfg.com
- Master Box: re-distributes stock packaging and industrial supplies. To learn more, visit www.masterbox.com
Please email your resume and cover letter including salary history to Orora North America Communications:
Orora North America
6600 Valley View Street
Buena Park, CA 90620