Want to be a part of a team that is changing the way Organizational Development is being done?
Our culture is the desired hybrid of life and work. Here, you don't have to be anyone you aren't. When you walk through our doors, it's you, not you in a suit or pantyhose. It's you as you are, as you want to be… a part of an amazing team ready to change the world.
IS THIS YOU?
- You enjoy building from scratch, figuring things out, and doing things others thought were impossible
- You have a passion for and the unique ability to develop the potential in people, teams and leaders
- You are a natural facilitator – you have a way with inspiring large audiences, entertaining tough crowds and facilitating heated discussions
- You excel in environments where you are responsible for managing projects from A to Z – you thrive in both crafting the big picture and are anal enough to dot every "i" and cross every "t"…and it kills you if someone catches it before you do
- You don't just challenge the status quo - you back over it with a Mack truck and find happiness in the destruction of it
The Organizational Development Coordinator is responsible for the administration and coordination of key organizational development strategies/programs that drive a performance culture.
Talent Management: Assist OD Manager and HR Generalists with facilitating integrated performance management, succession planning, 360 assessments, and talent development processes.
Employee Surveys: Assist OD Manager on associate survey launch, feedback, and action planning processes.
Workforce Planning/Analytics: Assist OD Manager with developing, implementing, and maintaining standardized approach to workforce planning/analytics.
Org Design/Re-Design: Assist OD Manager with developing, implementing, and maintaining a standardized approach to organizational design/re-design.
Change Management: Assist with change management support and expertise on a variety of company-wide projects and system implementations.
Thought Leadership: Maintain awareness of industry trends and benchmark data in order to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of organization development solutions and processes.
Design, Disrupt, Inspire: Ensuring that all programs, processes and initiatives are consistent with and embody the Oakley culture. Partnering on initiatives specific to deepening the knowledge and awareness of employees as it relates to the Oakley culture.
Other: Miscellaneous related tasks / projects as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a Coordinator capacity within an HR, Training, or OD Team a plus.
- Strong business acumen; extremely results-driven and metrics focused.
- Ability to navigate in an often ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Requires strong service orientation, social interaction skills and self-confidence.
- Bachelors degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Industrial Org Psychology, or other closely related field
How To Apply
Position can be found online at: https://oakley.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=002KH
Job Reference Number: 002KH