Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC (ASM) is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods.
The Analyst Compensation administers compensation and reward and recognition programs to include the job validation and salary administration processes. Partners with internal customer groups as needed to determine job creation and compensation needs. Evaluate, analyze and recommend base and variable pay, market pricing and pay structures adjustments.
Job and Title Administration
- Audit jobs for content and develop job descriptions to accurately describe job responsibilities, duties and requirements and ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Analyze job descriptions, determines FLSA exemptions, in compliance with applicable Federal and State laws
- Partner with internal clients, as needed, to conduct job evaluations
- Provide job details to Total Rewards Coordinator to enter necessary updates
- Review job descriptions, analyzes market data and internal comparisons to determine pay grades and bonus assignments
- Review off cycle pay increase recommendations (promotion & equity) and validate against internal and external market data.
- Participate in annual benchmarking process to ensure jobs are externally competitive and make recommendations for pay structure changes based on findings
- Act as internal consultant to HRBP and business unit managers providing compensation analysis and guidance for team structures, promotions and equity adjustments.
- Collect details regarding business unit specific incentive plans, update/create plan document and update master incentive plan list. Maintain copies of documents on Total Rewards share drive.
- Gather information and conduct job analysis to participate in external salary surveys
- Provide project management support by managing activities and deliverables
- Assist with annual company merit increase process
- Assist with annual company managerial bonus plan administration
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance or Business; or equivalent jobrelated experience
- 3 to 5 years Compensation experience
Skills Knowledge, Abilities and Software/Tools
- Ability to multitask, detail oriented, ability to manage multiple high priority projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display professional conduct and demeanor
- Strong functional experience in compensation administration
- Strong knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations
- Ability to collect data, analyze, apply principles, prepare reports and graphs, and make recommendations/draw conclusions
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent typing skills
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC. Come learn why "Winning Together" is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law.
For immediate consideration please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online at www.asmnet.com/careers