Purpose of this Project/Job Description: To Hire 150 Candidates located in Southern California with a POS(Oracle) Software training background that will be trained on the Kaiser proprietary Software called EPIMS for 4 weeks in Southern California and then will go to Regional Locations to Train all Kaiser Employees for that region.
- Provide technical training and curriculum development for the organization.
- Conduct training programs.
- Write course materials and develops training plans.
- Candidates will also work with management to determine training goals.
- Must be very experienced in MS Office Products and Instructional design; needs assessment and analysis; curriculum development; formative, summative and program evaluation; standup training; and technical writing.
- Software used is an outpatient program similar to what CVS and Walgreens are using so consider similar backgrounds.
Hours: varied, resources have to be available 7 days a week, holidays, evenings, day shift, etc. Shifts will be rotating as well. Also must be able to travel 100% after training.
Top 4 daily responsibilities:
1. Learn a new pharmacy information system that processes prescriptions
2. Help end users understand how to use the system
3. Identify system/workflow/user issues and report issues,
4. Able to travel 100% to variety of Kaiser sites
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in training systems health care experience preferred. POS Software desirable.
Top 5 skills needed to succeed in this position:
1. Prior Experience in a similar role where excelled in training with similar type Pharmacy systems like CVS and Walgreens
2. Engage quickly with new systems/ has experience with new systems
3. Good judgment in a sensitive environment,
4. Strong communications skills
5. Proven success in a training role
Top 4 Personality Characteristics:
1. Flexible and open and comfortable in Union environments
2. Ability to manage change and tolerance with ambiguity
3. Positive and helpful attitude
4. Like troubleshooting and solving problems
Modis, Business Development Manager
F: (925) 906-9567
2185 North California Boulevard, Ste 310, Walnut Creek, CA 94596