The HR Project/Learning and Development Specialist will report to the Director of Human Resources. This position will be responsible for tactical activities in support of the development, implementation, administration and execution of Organizational Development initiatives such as Performance Management and Training and Development programs.
1. Promotes all aspects of Learning and Development for company office and field management personnel.
2. Assists in the development, implementation, execution and administration of training plans, programs and procedures which support company’s growth and strategic direction.
3. Assists in the development and administration of employee engagement initiatives and development outside of the traditional classroom training environment
4. Assists in the development of training curriculums for office personnel and field management personnel.
5. Assists in the development and administration of evaluation systems to ensure the results of learning and development programs are meeting learning objective.
6. Collaborates with a variety of internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Exec. Management, Project Managers, Field Management) in identify training needs to support company’s growth and direction.
7. Coordinates the development of course content with internal personnel and outside vendors, i.e. Instructional Design expert and SME’s.
8. Manages on-going training course development, review, evaluation, etc. and associated resources.
9. Supports leadership programs and succession planning efforts.
10. Manages the Learning Management System to its full capacity to include employee training history, trainee enrollment, online training delivery options, course attendance, course evaluation, instructor evaluation, etc.
11. Updates and maintains Viewpoint HR Module as needed.
12. Administers the annual Development Review process to include sending out reviews, tracking, reporting and identification of performance goals and training supportive of achieving goal.
13. May coordinate Intern mentoring program including identification of mentors and mentees as needed, tracking of Interns in process, review and update of program as needed.
14. Assists HR Director in identification, implementation, administration and execution of department project(s) to assist in the overall efficiency of workflow while assuring state and federal compliance.
15. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Training content development and delivery experience for classroom, e-learning and blended training programs.
2. Familiarity and experience working with Human resources related concepts, practices, procedures and State and Federal legislation
3. Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to build working relationships with employees at all levels.
4. Ability to handle sensitive, confidential and time-sensitive duties while maintaining a strong customer service orientation
5. Organized and self-disciplined
6. Ability to multi-task while paying attention to details and maintaining accuracy
7. Experience working with Learning Management Systems and HRIS systems
8. Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn new computer software programs
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Instructional Design, Training and Development, Business or Human Resources; Organizational Leadership or related field
2. 3+ Experience with implementation and execution of training programs, including e-learning and classroom sessions
3. 3+ years project management experience
4. 3+ Human Resources experience at Sr. Generalist level or above
5. Equivalent combination of education and experience
6. Working knowledge of training and organizational development theories, concepts and practices as they relate to overall Talent Management
We apologize that our website is "Under Construction" as we update the look and feel of our company branding. What you would read is Sukut Construction is a 45 year old company. We are an Earthwork and Mass Excavation contractor and we are regarded as one of the largest earthwork contractors in the US. As a heavy civil engineering contractor we also perform work in Public Works projects, Environmental/Landfill remediation, Large Joint Ventures and we have a strong and growing presence in the growing Energy arena. We are a safe company with numerous safety awards attesting to this fact. We value our employees and we have been an OC Top Workplace award recipient many times. Finally, we offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package which only compliments our authentic company culture.
Interested candidates who meet the qualification may submit their resume, preferably with salary requirements, to: email@example.com