Escoe Bliss Professional Resources, founded in 1994, is a project-based consulting firm supporting and leading our clients with process improvement, training, change management, and communications teams. We are seeking an energetic contract recruiter who will contribute to the growth of our organization by proactively sourcing consultants to build a ready-to-go network for client projects and marketing consultant talent to current and prospective clients.
The culture of Escoe Bliss is dynamic, warm, and ethical. Our success is a result of an outstanding national reputation for client care, the most qualified consultants, and the highest level of integrity. We are looking for an individual who shares our values and commitment to our clients and each other.
• 5-7 years experience recruiting high level or executive candidates or consultants, preferably in talent/organizational development/training
• Identify and apply successful sourcing strategies and resources, including social media and other web based tools
• Offer creative recruiting solutions
• Develop and maintain a pool of qualified consultants in advance of need
• Proactively recruit and qualify project consultants who meet client requirements
Communication ~ Written and Spoken
• Contribute to the development of project role descriptions and statements of work
• Communicate with managers and consultants regularly to establish rapport, strengthen morale, and develop new consultant leads
• Network with professional contacts and associations, consultants, and colleagues
• Arrange client informational meetings, reference and background checks, and follow-up
• Perform administrative and recordkeeping tasks that strengthen current and future business development
• Communicate consultant acceptance and rejection
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
• Orient and onboard consultants
• Market available consultants to existing and prospective clients (inside sales)
• Perform to metrics as agreed upon with management – includes sales phone calls to clients and in-person meetings with consultants
Knowledge of corp-to-corp and subcontracting engagements
• Attentive and caring disposition
• Active listener
• Relationship builder
• Works well individually and on a team
• Ability to work in a highly organized and efficient manner under pressure
• Compliance with Escoe Bliss values and ethics
• Proactive and comfortable with taking initiative
• Friendly, sunny, and outgoing demeanor
• Good English spelling, writing, and speaking skills.
• Excellent oral and verbal communication
• Detail oriented
• Professional appearance
• Ability to take general direction and exercise initiative in details
• Highest level of integrity
• Experience handling many projects at once
• Able to deal with the stress and pressure of upcoming deadlines and multiple challenges
• Adept at resolving conflict
• Able to break through barriers to achieve goals
• Solid personal time management skills
• Experience or knowledge of technical writing, instructional design, training, organizational development, change management, and corporate communications preferred
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Experience with contact management software
• Comfortable working a virtual environment
Job Duration: Contract – internal position
Compensation: Hourly Contract Rate - DOE
Reports to: VP, Strategic Operations & Consulting Solutions
If interested, please read before responding:
While this advertised position is for "Contract Recruiter", there is room for ultimate advancement to “Permanent Relationship Manager” for a special individual.
FIRST: We require that you have VERY strong customer service talent and a super-cordial telephone manner (no, this is NOT telemarketing). Our clients, consultants, and our reputation are GOLD to us. So, be willing to very politely ask, "How may I assist you?" and happily say, "Please", "Thank you!", and "My pleasure!" 100+ times a day, or please do not apply.
SECOND: You MUST be Internet-savvy and MUST have SOLID computer skills, including total familiarity with Word, Excel, and Outlook, Linkedin and job posting sites. If you are NOT already proficient with these programs, PLEASE do NOT apply and tell us, "I am a quick learner". We need you to be able to hit the ground running.
THIRD: “If” you think you want to apply, BEFORE you do, please access and take a five-minute look at our website: www.escoebliss.com. We’d like you to know at least “something” about our company, if you are going to apply for this position.
FOURTH: Still interested? Thank you! Please email your COVER LETTER and resume to us. A "cover letter" is a MUST! It's important to us because most people write exactly like they talk. Frankly, we want to see how well you can put together a few sentences to convince us that you actually DID view our website and that you truly DO feel ours is a company you would enjoy joining for the long term. ALSO A MUST: In your cover letter, please include your required minimum starting contract/hourly wage.
NO phone calls please. Thank you for considering this position and our company!
Please email your résumé and cover letter in MS Word and cover letter, for confidential consideration to:firstname.lastname@example.org
** Thank you for understanding that based on the number of responses, we will be in touch with next steps only if your résumé demonstrates all of the requirements of the position. **