We are thrilled to have Vern Vihlene as our expert for the April 13 BizSIG meeting. Video is a powerful tool for creating change, announcing new offerings, and earning clients because video builds a strong brand and elevates the brand you already established. Want to avoid the disaster of making a talking head video?
Then come and learn how to:
- Successfully incorporate stills, motion, and sound to connect with those you want to reach
- Make the most out of your social media connections
- Have a great idea for your organization? Video could be the best way to deliver your message.
- Have a new program to announce? Use video to draw attendees to you.
- Want to share a little expertise to attract clients?
- Would you like to produce a video series for online sales?
Vern will share his secrets and tips on the equipment and setup that supports you (without draining your resources) including: cameras, lights, and audio.
Need more… Vern has created this as a hands on program so you will experience this first hand from start to finish.
So join us and continue to separate yourself from the competition and widen your sphere of influence!
There is always event pricing for the BizSIG. Part of the money supports the chapter, part is compensation for our speakers, and part is used for special events and catering.
- BizSIG members: $10 (you must be logged in and use your special BizSIG code to access this rate)
- ATD-OC members and affiliates: $20
- Non-members: $30