How many of your employees blame others, including their customers, for their bad day? Are you accepting of gossip and criticism? Are your employees demonstrating a victim mentality, taking no ownership of their own attitude or behavior?
So the question is: How do you infuse your organization with a culture of responsibility, cooperation, respect and teamwork and get beyond these deadly behaviors?
The Totally Responsible Person (TRP) is a practical half-day workshop that helps every employee – leaders and individual contributors – learn innovative and proven ways to control negative emotions, beliefs or habits that impede cooperation and productivity. Each participant learns proven techniques to move beyond blame and judgment and gain the confidence and tools needed to interact with others in a positive, constructive and respectful way.
Presented with humor, the workshop is nonthreatening, and will have a profound impact on those who attend. It is fast paced and includes lecturettes, role plays, skits, video clips, group discussion and reflection. Each participant receives a workbook full of information and exercises for further individual practice and growth.
TRP is grounded in research and values shifting the culture of an organization from one of blame to one of respect and accountability, helping both employees and organizations thrive even in the midst of change and adversity.
- Recognize our Moments of Choice and how to exercise courage and self-control in the face of adversity – the essence of becoming a Totally Responsible Person
- How to Reverse the Flow—to use negative emotions, challenging situations, and even stress or conflict to create positive change, and “win-win” outcomes.
- How to eliminate Gossip & Criticism from the workplace (and anywhere else).
- Influence others without Rescuing or Enabling their negative behaviors and attitudes.
- How to uncover deeper Meaning and Purpose in work and life—by “keeping your eyes on the prize”—what matters most.
- Improved communication and relationships
- Improved team work and creativity
- Increased innovation and problem-solving
- Increased productivity and accountability
- Decreased stress and conflict
- Maximized results and performance
- Increased enjoyment of work and life
Participants will leave with a renewed enthusiasm for work, parenting, and life in general. Trainees often report that the skills and techniques they learn are nothing short of “life-changing.” The skills and practices taught are essential for success in any endeavor—at work, home or school.
Join us for this fantastic program!About the Facilitator:
Daniel Lobb, CPLP, Co-President TRP Enterprises started his career in the tour and travel industry with Allways Tours, Inc. and very quickly learned the importance of keeping calm and serving the customer, which became the keynote of his eight-year tenure with that company as he went on to hold nearly every position.
In 2008, he decided to align his passions in leadership and customer service with adult education and joined TRP Enterprises, Inc. He received the Certification in Workplace Learning and Performance (CPLP) from the Association for Talent Development (ATD) where he also serves as an Advisor to Chapters and is a former president of the Piedmont ATD Chapter. Daniel is a private pilot, a bee-keeper, and with his wife Irene, parent of three young boys.
Power Members: $99
*Includes ATD-LA, ATD-SD, ATD -IE, ISPI-OC & ISPI-LA
REGISTER EARLY—SAVE $20!
Register by Thursday, June 15, 2017
Webster University, Costa Mesa Campus, 32 Discovery, Irvine, CA 92618
On Discovery Drive, south on Laguna Canyon Rd, off 405 or 5 FWY. FREE parking. Large lot, easy access.
Light Refreshments will be served.
Cancellation/Refund deadline is June 15.
No shows will be charged in full.