This class is currently full. If you are interested in attending, please register for our waitlist and we will contact you, if a space opens up.
Total Trainer: Delivering Training
(Formerly, “Powerful Presentation Skills”)
8 Tuesdays ~ September 22nd thru November 10th
5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
ATD‐Orange County's Total Trainer University consists of two courses:
- Total Trainer: Creating Training
- Total Trainer: Delivering Training
Total Trainer: Delivering Training is fun, practical and hands on. With 50% of the course devoted to practice and feedback, time flies as you develop skills.
Designed and led by senior training professionals from ATD-Orange County, this course is designed for Trainers and Presenters who:
- Deliver Training to groups
- Deliver Presentations at work, conferences, school, meetings and on other occasions
The course works great for both experienced and inexperienced trainers and presenters. Those less experienced focus on developing fundamental skills, while the more experienced take action on subtle tips and techniques that take their skills to the next level.
You will take these skills to the next level:
- Engage your audience through discussion, practice and your basic presentation skills
- Structure, Prepare for and Practice your presentation
- Lead activities, Use humor, and Handle off-track and challenging participants
- Lead icebreakers, individual and group activities
- Key Delivery Skills
- Engaging Your Audience
- Presentation Structure
- Planning & Preparation
- Advanced Facilitation Skills
- Active Learning Techniques
- Putting it All Together
8 Tuesdays ~ September 22 thru November 10
5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Plus 3 optional sessions from 6:00-9:00 on Thursdays, Oct. 1, Oct 15 and Oct. 29 for any participants who’d like additional supervised practice.
This course is limited to 22 Seats
Register by Monday, September 7 and save $50
- Members: $485
- NonMembers: $555
- Affiliates: $485 (For members of ATD-LA, ATD-SD, ATD-IE ISPI-OC and ISPI-LA. ASTD National members are NOT eligible for the affiliate rate)
Total Trainer's toolbox is the ADDIE Model
‐‐ a methodology of design that incorporates the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation of a training intervention. Learn more about the ADDIE Model at www.astdoc.org
How this series aligns to the ATD Competency Model:
- Primary Competency:
For more information, contact Anthony Harmetz,
(714) 392-4409, email@example.com
Cancellation/Refund deadline is September 7.
No shows will be charged in full.