Take your Storyline skills to the Nex Level:
- Design a storyboard for your e-learning project
- Identify the elements of the Storyline software dashboard
- Develop an e-learning program for your company
- Practice on existing templates from different industries
Articulate® Storyline is among the most popular e-learning authoring tools today.
This workshop gives participants practical knowledge in how to expand their use of Storyline.
- Variable programming
- Interaction design
- Custom quiz and scoring
NOTE: You must be familiar with Storyline. This is not a beginner course. This is an advanced Storyline workshop and the basics of Storyline will not be covered.
What’s In It for Me? (WIIFM)
You’ll develop these skills to take back to the workplace:
Day 1 – Conditional programming and interaction design:
- Variable programming
- Custom free-form interactions
- Conditional evaluation using object states and variables
Day 2 – Interacting with media and complex quiz design
- Interacting with video and audio
- Complex quiz and knowledge check design
- Multiple results and scoring techniques
About the Presenter: Kevin Thorn frequently leads Storyline workshops at major training conferences and community of practice meetings.
- Spring 2016: Conducted Mastering the Art of Storyboarding workshop for the Elearning Guild’s annual Learning Solutions conference
- Winter 2016: Conducted Storyboard to Storyline workshop for the Training 2016 conference.
- Fall 2015: Conducted Intermediate Articulate® Storyline training for ATD-OC Chapter.
- June 2015: Conducted Intermediate Articulate® Storyline training for ATD-San Diego.
- In May 2015: Participated in an eLearning Panel with ATD Memphis.
- February 2015: Spoke on The Art of Storyboarding for ATD Atlanta.
- Ongoing: Kevin regularly teaches the Fundamentals and Next Level Design live online through Training Magazine.
Chief NuggetHead (NuggetHead Studioz), Kevin Thorn, is an award-winning eLearning designer with over 20 years’ experience in the training industry. And, in 2015 Kevin celebrated a partnership with Training Magazine to teach Articulate® Storyline.
After retiring from the Army as a trainer, Kevin earned a Technology Management degree (Christian Brothers University) in pursuit of an IT career. When his interest in technology mashed with his passion for visual design, along with his experience in training, he founded NuggetHead Studioz, LLC.
The NuggetHead Studioz is a custom design and development company providing services in instructional design, storyboarding, eLearning, Articulate Storyline training, graphic recording, illustration, graphic design, storytelling, cartooning and comics.
Kevin can be found around learning communities on Twitter as @LearnNuggets, or at NuggetHead Blog where he writes opinions, reviews, and tutorials. For more information on Kevin and his service offerings, go to: www.nuggethead.net
*Includes ATD-LA, ATD-SD, ATD -IE, ISPI-OC & ISPI-LA
REGISTER EARLY—SAVE $50!
Register by Wednesday, June 1, 2015
Downloadable Flyer to share with your office
National University, Costa Mesa Campus, 3390 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(SE Corner of Harbor and Sunflower, off 405 FWY. FREE parking. Large lot, easy access.)
Questions? Contact our Workshop Manager, Gillian Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation/Refund deadline is June 1.
No shows will be charged in full.